[Clipart] CVS?

Matthew Gates matthew at porpoisehead.net
Fri Jun 10 18:34:31 PDT 2005

> > Is the library under CVS?
> >
> > If so, is it accessible to the public?
> >
> > It would save a lot of bandwidth
>
> Hi Owen, the library is not accessible via CVS. It originally was, but
> for now it is accessible through the web and the packages. However, we
> are working on a solution called DMS (Document Management System):

It's probably far too late to put my oar in, but fault of habit, I can't
help it  :)

I've found subversion to be a really nice versioning system (easy to
learn, nice web interface, web dav enabled etc etc.  If there's any
discussion to be had on the matter, I think it merits inclusion in the
debate.  Probably I missed this whole thing though eh?  Always the last
to the party...  ;)   *sigh*

> http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?DocumentManagementSystem

...shall check it out.