[Clipart] statistics.txt

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Jun 15 07:40:02 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Heya, is the statistics.txt file that is referenced on the main web
> page to reflect the number of images made by diff. artists accurate?
> It seems like it is old...not sure...anyone know?

I believe it is _current_ as of 0.14, but I am not sure that it is (or
has ever been) 100% accurate.  The author information in it is I think
much more accurate in this release than the keyword information.  As
has been noted elsewhere, for instance, anyplace that it says "HASH"
anything (or just "hash"), that's not correct and does not accurately
reflect what is in the .svg files' embedded metadata.  I am still
hoping to track down that bug this month, if I can squeeze it in
between the Pual, the Hiphil, and everything else.