[Clipart] Roadmap

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Wed Jun 22 09:39:26 PDT 2005

Regarding the HASH keyword issue on the roadmap, I thought it was clear
these came from old versions of svg_annotate. I remember reporting this
to Bryce when I started adding keywords to the flags and he made a new
release shortly afterwords with this issue fixed.

I also notice that the DMS setup is listed in this roadmap, looking
forward to this and hopefully I be able to sit down one evening and fix
the remaining bugs using the tool when I am back from the UK in July.

Christian