[Clipart] Mac osX version

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Mar 4 05:22:05 PST 2005

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 21:23:54 -0500, "Jonadab the Unsightly One" wrote:
> * There are various command-line programs available for converting SVG
>   to PNG or other formats.  Some folks here were recently talking
>   about librsvg or something like that, and also I think there was
>   another one too, the name of which I have forgotten.

At least one other one is svg2png. I've used it on Mac OS X just
fine. You can find it at:

	http://cairographics.org/snapshots/

We don't yet have pre-compiled packages for Mac OS X available, so to
make it work, one would need to grab the following tar files:

	libpixman
	cairo
	libsvg
	libsvg-cairo
	svg2png

and compile each in turn.

If someone wanted to maintain OS X binary packages for any of the
above, I'd be glad to host them, (we already have binary packages for
Debian i386 here: http://cairographics.org/packages/debian/).

-Carl