[Clipart] OCAL

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Mar 16 04:09:00 PST 2005

Hello,

The chair of SVG Open asked me to put together something for this
summer's SVGOPEN conference in the Netherlands. I already have paper
ready to go for the conference (because I worked on one for last year
but couldn't attend).

Anyhow, I'm curious if anyone here would like to develop a hackfest
based upon Inkscape and OCAL for SVGOPEN. This would last either half a
day or a full day.

I'm thinking it would be cool to do it two-pronged:

1.) Set some goal for creating SVGs and submitting to OCAL using
Inkscape
2.) Focus on developing some tools for OCAL

I haven't fleshed out these two details, but need to do so in the next
day or so. Would anyone in Europe (or elsewhere) like to help me with
this?

MRDOCS and NICU, I know you both live in EURO-land. Would you guys like
to help me coordinate this?

http://www.svgopen.org/2005

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org