[Clipart] Sanitizer

Andrew Archibald andrew.archibald at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 21 09:54:00 PST 2005

Hi,

I now have a working SVG sanitizer script.  It still has a few limitations, but
they are all erring on the side of rejecting (more-or-less) acceptable files.
It currently has trouble with some UTF-8 files.

Currently, if there are new script tags or attributes in the Adobe-specific or
Inkscape-specific namespaces I don't do anything about them.  It's not clear to
me that we actually should allow Adobe-specific SVG.

Anyway, it works; to use it as a checker, just feed it a file on stdin and
check its return value.

Andrew