[Clipart] upload script suggestion

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Mar 25 20:42:42 PST 2005

"Stephen Silver" <ocalocal at btinternet.com> writes:

> For example, these two files in the incoming folder still have Adobe
> Illustrator metadata, because the regular expression didn't notice it,

Incidentally, that part may not be a problem.  The only metadata that
need to be stripped out, as far as I am aware, are the ones that
SVG::Metadata uses.  Bryce may have more insight into this, since that
code originally came from svg_annotate, but from what I understood,
the point was to strip out the metadata that SVG::Metadata had read,
in order to replace it with the updated metadata that SVG::Metadata
produced, after making any desired changes.