[Clipart] Wiki Patched with Secret Word from KEES

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Mar 29 00:28:10 PST 2005

Hi All,

I took some time to patch the wiki with the nice patch from Kees. It is
also and should help us against our spammer friends.

When you edit a page, you must type in the statement it asks for at the
bottom of the page.

If you would like to change the special phrase, then do so in the
wiki-config file in the web
folder: /srv/clipart.freedesktop.org/wiki-config

And you can change:

	$BlockWord = "supercows!";

Kees, you rock for this patch...

Now, we hopefully will cut down on the spam drastically. It works pretty
well on the Inkscape wiki. I applied to all my usages of usemodwiki
too! :)

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)