[Clipart] Re: Klipart and Open Clip Art Library

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Sep 8 14:54:40 PDT 2005

On Thursday 08 September 2005 02:29, Jon Phillips wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 21:09 +0200, Inge Wallin wrote:
> Also, we now have a gtk based clipart browser project that is in
> Inkscape's CVS. Maybe some of this code could be adapted for a KDE
> component?

the last time i talked to someone on the OpenClipart side of things, it was
determined that library wasn't quite read to have a browser written to it. is
this clipart browser in Inkscape a generic browser or one tuned for
OpenClipart's releases? (i'm on the open clipart mailing list but have been
reading it in "skim" mode for the last month or so due to time constraints on
my side)

a generic clipart browser should be easy enough to do, though one that would
also make use of the OpenClipArt metadata would be far more interesting and
useful.

--
Aaron J. Seigo