[Clipart] clipartbrowser

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Sep 11 23:04:17 PDT 2005

Heya, Greg and others...

I finished the Makefile for packaging and installation for
clipartbrowser (check out from cvs as module: clipartbrowser).

Please check it out and test it out.

Greg, I think clipartbrowser.py should be renamed clipartbrowser, and
then it needs to be installed into /usr/bin

Right now everything is by default getting installed
into /usr/share/clipartbrowser

I removed the installation into Inkscape's extensions directory and
focused on just getting the Makefile to build zip, tar.gz, tar.bz2 and
make install and uninstall working.

Please check over so we can do the first release of clipartbrowser under
the Inkscape project and add it to the main sf.net Inkscape page.

There is still more to do, but these changes should move it closer to
being a nice good linux citizen standalone from Inkscape.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org