[Clipart] Good NEW developer task

Jonathan Leighton lists at turnipspatch.com
Mon Sep 12 10:06:03 PDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-11 at 16:48 -0700, Jon Phillips wrote:
> There are so many things that mediawiki is great for like having an rss
> feed of recent changes, etc.

This would also be good because we could DISPLAY wiki content from the
DB in "normal" (OCAL-styled) pages without the edit buttons and stuff. I
think it's quite confusing that wiki pages linked from the main site
appear with a whole different look and feel, but with a DB we can just
pull it from there. Does that sound like a good idea? I could file a
bug...

--
Jonathan Leighton aka. Turnip
http://turnipspatch.com/ | http://digital-proof.org/