[Clipart] PGF data

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Mon Feb 6 08:05:57 PST 2006

Hi all.

I have been experimenting with the best ways to save SVG from Adobe Ill.
There are a lot of options, and I have been learning to make smaller
files. Also the newer version of AI has different options, and I think I
have a handle on it now (more or less).

Thing is...When I have re-uploaded smaller versions to date, the old
files do not get removed, so it effectively generates duplicate files in
the collection. One big, and one smaller (in KB), with the same content.

I'm eagerly awaiting the day that artists can edit their own content in
the collection and replace old version of files with the new and
improved files on their own.

I wish I could offer the project more assistence in the area of
programming and implementation, but that is not where my experience
lies, so for now, I'll keep hoping to contribute to the content whenever
I can.

Gerald G.