[Clipart] Re: Screenshot uploaded: age

Michael Moore stuporglue at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 20:33:51 PST 2006

On 10 Feb 2006 19:54:09 -0500, Jonadab the Unsightly One
<jonadab at bright.net> wrote:

> > What would you all think about if we teamed up on getting up to speed on
> > ccHost this weekend?  I finally have a free weekend and would like to
> > chip in some help in getting it working.  I figure with Jon to give
> > tips, install should not be too hard, and it'll probably just require
> > some time to adapt the templates and php code to suit what we need.
>
> Since nobody else is answering here, I will get the ball rolling...
Heh. I meant to answer, but forgot to and then the thread got burried
in my inbox.

> > I think we all know php well enough,
>
> I don't know PHP at all.  The only changes I can really make to PHP
> are changes to the straight HTML parts.  The actual PHP I don't
> know at all.

I know very little PHP. I regularly use <?php include('somefile.php')
?>, and can do basic other code tweaks, but I couldn't sit down and
write anything.

> And, frankly, if I had time to learn a new language, PHP is not the
> first one I'd choose, nor the second nor the third.
>
> However, I'm pretty sure there were a couple of other people floating
> around who know some PHP.
>
> And I'm generally competent with XHTML and CSS, and I potentially
> might have some time tomorrow...

I'd like to learn PHP better, and can hold my own with HTML and CSS,
though I wouldn't consider myself professional with it.

Timewise, I may be able to meet tomorrow, and would like to but my
wife is 6 days overdue, so I may not be arround. My inlaws are also in
town, so I'll be entertaining during various parts of the day.

Assuming no baby, and depending on the time, I could attend though.

--
Michael Moore