[Clipart] misc. pages for cchost

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Feb 14 00:05:09 PST 2006

Also, if we need to create various pages, we can make them in the
ccfiles folder in cchost. Then you can view them quickly like so:

http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/viewfile/home.xml

This for the file home.xml

You can make various paths to files in the admin interface through
shortcuts. So, for example, we need to create an about page and could
make:

http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/viewfile/about.xml

which would map to http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/about

When we turn on pretty URLS, this would be
http://openclipart.org/cchost/media/about

The whole virtual root thing (media), I'll save for another day.

Does anyone want to take a stab at authoring an about.xml by porting our
current page to the new one. I just copied the main index page to
about.xml...looking for changes or patches.

Right now is just a copy of home.xml:
http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/view/media/about

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894