[Clipart] Re: [Cctools-cchost] big checkin
lists at fourstones.net
Thu Feb 16 14:18:02 PST 2006
Jon Phillips wrote:
> I think best to hold off release until after the checkin...I've been
> swamped with the CC Teach event and other things this week, so seems
> best to not stress ourselves out and aim for the following monday.
That's cool, one thing we want to keep in mind: ccMixter should be ROCK
SOLID the last days leading up to and a few days after the current
contest, whatever big checkin/release things should kept away from that
week (Mar. 9-16) and we should be ready to do lightening strike,
pinpoint fixes/repairs to the site at a moment's notice.
More information about the clipart