[Clipart] gradient

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Sat Jan 7 20:07:37 PST 2006

On Sat, 31 Dec 2005, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:

> Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 08:49:44 -0800 (PST)
> From: Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form <noreply at openclipart.org>
> To: clipart at lists.freedesktop.org
> Subject: [Clipart] gradient
>

> Name: Craig
> E-mail: craiglwilliams at gmail.com
>

> Open ClipArt,
>
> Great work, I went to view some gradient effects from the following
> folder location.
>
> "Open Clip Art Libraryclipartspecialgradients"
>
> There are many files but they all seem to be blank is this correct or
> am I missing something. ?

The gradient files didn't include preview instances because I wanted to
keep them compatible with Jasc Web Draw which I used to create most of
them.  I dropped my objection about including a preview but it still needs
someone to batch convert them (it would be madness to do it manually).

There should be a bug report about this somewhere, although it may have
been lost unless all bugs were transferred across during the
various changes and bug trackers we tried.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org
Abiword http://www.abisource.com
Dia http://gnome.org/projects/dia/
Open Clip Art http://OpenClipArt.org

P.S. Time flies, come March OpenClipart.org will be two years old (at
least, estimate based on mailing list archives).

P.P.S.  Sorry for the late reply, drafted the message but for some reason
didn't send it.