[Clipart] Howto download clipart library for openoffice.org on windows

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jan 25 15:06:18 PST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 21:55 -0800, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: shirish agarwal
> E-mail: shirishag75 at gmail.com

Hi Shirish!

> Hi there,
>          First of all kudos for some great work what's commendable is
> that u're using Public Domain License.I hope to donate some clipart in
> the near future. Now for the query.  Is there a way to download and/or
> query clipart for use in openoffice.org for windows. I would like to
> download the whole set & maybe keep it on CD/DVD for future use. Is
> there some good packaging for all this
>               Hoping to get some answers. Thanx in advance
>                        Shirish Agarwal

Yes, there is a windows installer:

http://openclipart.org/downloads/

And, also, there are versions without the installer on that page.

Unfortunately, we do not have a great way to query openclipart.org from
within openoffice.org.

Is this something that you might want to help us develop?

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org