[Clipart] License

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Thu Jul 6 12:01:10 PDT 2006

Name: Mory
E-mail: pburp at yahoo.com

Hi,

How can i contact Andy Fitzsimon which is one of the artist/author
here. I just want to inform him that i use his/her clip art as a part
of a logo that i created for my client.

*ps : is it okay to do that ? to use one of this clip art for a logo
for my client ? i read the faq here that explains that there's no
copyright and i can use whatever i want with the clip art. I just
want to make sure that it is okay, and to inform the artist that he
has done valuable things for me by creating the clip art that i
use.btw, the clip art that i use are public domain license.

Thank you for your attention