[Clipart] New main page on wiki

Patricia patricia.fidi01 at laposte.net
Mon Jul 17 03:16:49 PDT 2006

Hi all,

There is a new main page on Open Clipart Art (OCAL) wiki :
http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Thanks to Gandalf to have already made the translation in Deutsch.

If you want to traduce one page, please :
- search and copy the code of the page in English (use edit on the
english page for being able to copy the code)
- return to the page in your language and search the same term in red in
your language (clik on it will create a new page)
- then traduced the text in your language.
(Do no forget to create you user page too if you want to be reach on the
wiki by other users who are / are not in the mailing list. For example,
you may reach me by my user name on wiki : patricia.fidi or in the history).

If you just want to correct mistakes, you may edit the page and click on
"this is a minor edit"

Thanks to all of you for your help !
Patricia

PS : Thanks for all Nicu !