[ocal] Re: [Clipart] Re: mailing list moderated? bugs being reviewed? andbadlicense

Patricia patricia.fidi01 at laposte.net
Tue Jul 25 16:48:46 PDT 2006

Hi all,
I agree with all you said but I'm sure you will have ideas for changing
that in the best way and solution.
As you see, I prefer to translate in french than to speak/write in
english. So I gonna follow your talk about how to improve process of new
accounts for new developpers for OCAL.
Have a good days or night
Patricia
Bryce : thanks for your message. :-)