[Clipart] file size = 0

momo momo at lumenstudio.net
Wed Jun 7 03:41:07 PDT 2006

Dear Theresa,

It's a known problem, and I will be hopefully resolved in the near future.
The creators and developers of the OpenClipart project are now working on a
new website based on CCHOST. (www.openclipart.org/cchost) that will have
features and will be more reliable and easy to use.

Until now, all I can recommend you to avoid your uploads to be zero 'ed, is
to use Inkscape (www.inkscape.org) to add metadata and Public Domain
dedication to you files. By doing this you will avoid the script on the
server causing the 0Kb problem.

Hope that helps!
Regards,
Molumen