[Clipart] Print-request

Thomas Zastrow listen at thomas-zastrow.de
Sat Jun 10 13:27:45 PDT 2006

Dear list!

I'm new to this eMail-list, so please be patient with me ;-)

I work a lot with the OpenClipart - it's a great project, I love it!

But, sometimes it's difficult to parse the hundreds and hundreds of
files on the harddisk: Sometimes I whish I would have a printed
catalogue or a PDF-file which lists all the available clipart.

Am I right that something like that doesn't exist? If it is so, I think
it wouldn't be much work to program something will generate something
like that ... perhaps just a LateX-file?

Best,

Tom