[Clipart] Icons for Team Tournamant

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Fri Jun 23 07:57:50 PDT 2006

Name: coreteam vn
E-mail: coreteam at vodes.net

VN is a not-for-profit Foundation which seeks among other things to
promote open standards among young (non heavy) computer users. In
particular, we organise events & team tournaments for Community
Members and give the highlights to participants on a Tournament CD.
This CD includes promotion for independent Artists (like the
Starwreck movie).

We are looking for an Artist who is interested to create icons for 8
disciplines for our team tournament. Details are here:
http://www.vodes.net/rev/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=55&Itemid=99999999

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to drop us a line.

CoreTeam