[Clipart] Use of clip art

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Thu Nov 2 20:57:59 PST 2006

First off, please don't send your message in all-caps. That's considered
bad netiquette and rude (similar to shouting when you're speaking to the
person right next to you). That said...

> [...] IS THE CLIP ART ON
> THIS SITE AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OUR RECIPE BOOK, WHICH WILL BE SOLD TO
> PARENTS AND THE LOCAL COMMUNITY? IF NOT,

The images in the Open Clip Art Library ("OCAL") are placed into the
public domain, which means you're allowed to use them for any purpose
you wish: even including them in things which will be resold to others.

There is no licensing requirement for their use, modification, and/or
redistribution. They are free for anything to be used in any way that
you see fit with no attribution, royalty, or other restrictions.
(Although, if you use them, we'd greatly appreciate it if you would tell
others about OCAL, and let us know how they're being used!)

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479