[Clipart] License field

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Sun Nov 26 05:47:37 PST 2006

Name: Paul Noonan
E-mail: paul.noonan at lineone.net

Hi,

I've just found this site, and it's great in terms of ethos, content
and appearance.
I have a questions about the license field though. From what I gather
all the art work on the site is public domain, so I'm somewhat
confused when I see that some of the artwork has public domain
against the License field, and others are blank (48_ports_switch  for
example).
What can we infer when the license field is blank? Is it still public
domain, or are there some restrictions on these pieces?

Thanks
Paul Noonan