[Clipart] idea for clipart requests and implementation

Roan Horning roan at horning.us
Mon Oct 2 06:27:45 PDT 2006

Jon Phillips wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Thus, I uploaded the new worldlabel bitmaps as "requests" so that others
> may take these, redo them as vector (while possibly improving them) and
> then re-uploading them as a remix and then attach that new image to the
> old one. The genealogy then will be tracked from the request/original to
> the new vector version.
>
> <snip>

Hi Jon,

Are we going to worry about maintaining a running list of who is working
on  a request? Should the person who wants to work on a particular
request claim it on the wiki? For some requests, multiple
interpretations would be nice, but in others (such as some of the
worldlabel.com borders) I don't think we need multiply submissions.

Once the request is completed should the request's "need" tag be changed
to "completed" or something similar?

Peace,

Roan