[Clipart] [Fwd: Re: pro-community and the problems of the PublicDocument License and Clip Art]

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Tue Oct 3 14:28:48 PDT 2006

Jon - has this been confirmed ? I have a couple of questions ?

1: Can I submit something to the contest (clipart) and then it will come
over to OCAL once the contest ends as PD ?

2: Is there anything to stop a person from submitting to the contest
clipart that was already submitted to OCAL as PD ?

Gerald G.