[Clipart] US government PD images

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Oct 10 20:43:18 PDT 2006

<topPost />

Well, the US government's business machine is efficient. The white house
press corps (personal issue) got back to me just like they said too and
were quite nice.

So, sounds like you have to search a bit harder for the material. It
seems to me that if the US gov't is paying a contractor, then they
should make the materials released into the public domain as
well...anyway, another issue...

Where does this leave the clip art at?

Jon