[Clipart] stats

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Oct 12 18:59:43 PDT 2006

With stelt's modifications, we are now appearing to read the proper
doctype. Please reply if something seems screwy or we need more output.

http://openclipart.org/stats/current/ocal_validation.html

Also, please notice in the folder there is a list of all of our clipart
from cchost, the old folder and the incoming folder:

http://openclipart.org/stats/current/

Also, I removed the pass of svg2svgplain.php for the clipart as we
should be checking the clipart as it is on our servers without
modifications IMO.

I also have a folder called http://openclipart.org/testfiles/ that is
full of problematic clipart (for us in the past). Thus, I am running
tests on these (not daily), but there are results availabe here for
these:
http://openclipart.org/stats/current/ocal_testfiles_validation.html

There are scripts in /srv/clipart.freedesktop.org/bin that operate on
our collection BTW.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org