[Clipart] Latest Release of OpenClip Art

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Oct 15 21:33:54 PDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 11:21 +1000, ryan wrote:
> I have also just downloaded the windows installed file. I opened some
> of the images up ink inkscape, and there was no problems. What svg
> viewer are you trying to use to view these files?

Where did you get this package from? We did not sign our packages in the
past, and thus, I'm going to provide md5 check sums on our download page
so you and others can confirm that these packages are our official ones:

http://openclipart.org/downloads/

The digests are online now for the latest package. SHould I sign them
with my pgp/gpg key?

Jon