[Clipart] Bis: About using your images only for intern using anddemos

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Sun Oct 15 23:08:35 PDT 2006

Roan Horning wrote:
> Since people are looking for "licensing" and "copyright" information,
> why not provide  a "Licensing and Copyright" link that points to a page
> that explains that all clip art on the site is in the Public Domain,
> what the Public Domain means, with a short list of what you can do with it:

Please write the page inside the wiki and then we can link it from the
website. If we decide later to make it a page of the proper website
instead of having it in the wiki, is a good idea to put it in the wiki
anyway so we can develop the wording in a collaborative way.

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/