[Clipart] http://www.vectorsite.net

Peter Mathijssen pmathijssen at home.nl
Sat Oct 21 07:29:39 PDT 2006

Peter Mathijssen schreef:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Just to let you know...
>> I mailed the owner of this site,
>> http://www.vectorsite.net/gfxzmain.html, if he could provide the
>> originals of the bitmaps on his site. While converting them i loose
>> to many details. When i hear from him i let you know.

I got this answer:
========================
You're welcome to make any use of my public domain artworks you like.

However, those are just digital drawings.
Those *are* the originals.  The
silhouettes are very intolerant of being
changed to different formats -- if I rescale them I basically have to
redraw
them -- and I would think that they would
look really bad if they were converted
to a vector format.

I have spend the last three hours trying to convert them to svg. But the
quality is not good enough.
It would have been a nice collection.

Peter