[Clipart] more updates on Open Font Library

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Oct 23 01:29:13 PDT 2006

Hi all, I updated the cchost design majorly with updates learned from
cchost'ification from Open Clip Art Library.

http://openfontlibrary.org/

Also, I set it up to accept the major font types like opentype,
truetype, etc.

I also set it up to only take fonts declared public domain.

Yes, we need to debate which font format(s) and license(s) to use, but
this will get the ball rolling to move our old content into the current
system.

Also, I set up the four major submission types: font, remix, example,
and request.

Please help the project by uploading your fonts and moving the old ones
over to the new site...cool!

Also, what do you all think about the new site? Please file bugs where
there is a need :)

https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?product=openfontlibrary

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894