[Clipart] RE: Requests wiki page

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Fri Oct 27 08:43:21 PDT 2006

As you know, I've been going through the requests page and dealing with
as many of the requests as possible.

Some of these requests are outside of my area of ability or interest, so
other artists will be required to fulfill every reqeust, but I'd like
some feedback on what to do about a couple of specific requests again...

1: Tauntaun(!) clipart

This is a StarWars animal character, and I wonder if we can place an
image of one into the public domain ? Any thoughts on this concept ?

2: cool graphics for generic business cards. I love the bluemen but
can't figure out how to download them for copy. I am new at this.

I think this person is asking how to use the images found already in the
collection at
http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/navigate/people/stickmen.

(At first I thought perhaps it was a request for a clipart of the
"blueman group", but I think I have figured out the request.)

Perhaps a link to inkscape, and a brief explanation of how to use SVG.

Anyways, just wondering about these two, please email me your feedback.

Thanks
Gerald