[Clipart] siggraph last minute presentation in san diego?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Aug 2 17:29:40 PDT 2007

Heya, does anyone in LA/Southern California area want to present at
siggraph tomorrow about Inkscape in a panel?

I was supposed to present at this conference, but am stuck in taipei at
wikimania. Yes, I should've emailed before, but maybe Ted or Jon Cruz
might be tempted ;)

I can ship off my slide show on the subject.

http://sandbox.siggraph.org/program.html

http://sandbox.siggraph.org/panels.html

The presentation is around noon and would get you into this confernce.
It is the largest graphics conference in the world.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org