[Clipart] 3d mesh/object library

Tobias Jakobs tobias.jakobs at web.de
Sun Aug 5 14:09:43 PDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 02.08.2007, 08:59 -0700 schrieb Jon Phillips:
> On Mon, 2007-07-30 at 13:25 +0100, Ale Fernandez wrote:
> >
> > setting up a
> > version of openclipart that deals with CC licensed (or similar) 3d
> > objects.
> >
> Great Ale! Similar to how openfontlibrary.org started, its a matter of
> someone, like yourself, pushing on getting this started and contributing
> time and energy.
>
> If this is what you want to do, we can help...I would suggest its good
> to get involved on openclipart.org first and get your feet wet :)

Nice idea, I think this is really missing in the list of open libraries. I think as a small todo I would suggest:
- Talk with the Blender Team
- Register a Domain
- learn how ccHost works
- extend ccHost for your Filetyp

It is important that you can build a team with at least some(one) PHP hacker(s) in there and not only artists.

Regards,
Tobias