[Clipart] 3d mesh/object library

Ale Fernandez a.fernandez at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 03:18:37 PDT 2007

Thanks Tobias!!

(Just got back from holidays)

I'm happy to do the php work. I think the UK or EU academic funding
might be able to help, so I'm looking for that first of all. There's a
funding call called eContentPlus which might fit, but looks a bit too
soon/lots of work at the moment:

 > eContentplus (UK)
 > The European Union has launched a new call for proposals launched under
 > the eContentplus programme.  eContentplus aims to stimulate the
 > development and use of European digital content on the global networks
 > and to promote linguistic diversity in the information society.
 > Specifically, the call for proposals is likely to focus on supporting
 > three types of projects. Best practice networks for digital geographic
 > and educational information as well as libraries, targeted projects and
 > thematic networks. The total budget for this call is €46.7 million. The
 > call is open for proposals for indirect actions addressing the following
 > areas and the following activities; geographic information; educational
 > content; digital libraries; and reinforcing cooperation between digital
 > content stakeholders. Proposals can be submitted by single organisations
 > or by a consortia of organisations. The provisional deadline for receipt
 > of proposals is the 4th October 2007.

http://ec.europa.eu/information_society/activities/econtentplus/calls/proposals/index_en.htm

What do you think? Speak soon,

Ale

Ale Fernandez | a.fernandez at bristol.ac.uk
Technical Researcher, ID group | t:+44 (0)117 928 7124
Institute for Learning and Research Technology