[Clipart] openclipart host Inkscape about screen contest?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Dec 6 19:20:57 PST 2007

It depends how we do it ;) If we do with judges, then they can just
pick...otherwise, when should it be launched and how long until fix must
be in ;)

Jon

On Fri, 2007-12-07 at 12:53 +1000, Ryan Lerch wrote:
> Inkscape is preparing for releasing 0.46. and are entering into the
> "chill" phase of release. One element of this phase is to do the about
> screen contest. And i think openclipart should host it.
> Do you think that it is possible to do this with the ratings system
> still broken?
>
> cheers
>
> ryanlerch

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.