[Clipart] public domain - shared account

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Fri Dec 7 06:33:36 PST 2007

Jon or anyone who can answer this,

Is there a way to make a PUBLIC DOMAIN or similarly named account for
the admins/librarians to use to upload the stuff from the old site.
I am thinking specifically of the folder of stuff I have that is
public domain stuff with no original author from the old site and
items associated with an organization and not a person - Galion
Public Library and U.S. Army for example.  I am willing to do the
work.  I could just set up an account and share the password with
other admin people but I don't really want to get all the e-mails.

Is there a better way to do this or should I just go ahead and make
an account and kill all e-mail alerts from it?

John  Olsen