[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] why not bittorrent?

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Tue Dec 11 08:50:15 PST 2007

Hi! I'm downloading the clipart library at the moment with the incredible speed of 40k/sec... Some years ago maybe I would have been impressed about that speed but times have changed.

So, if you can't afford a really good connection, why don't you do it the way debian does it and only have torrents of your files? I think many people would leave it open ("seed" the torrent). Your network load might decrease and downloading the library would not take 45 minutes...