[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] RE: Nicu Buculei Re: clipart downloads

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Dec 14 02:12:40 PST 2007

Yah, jump into our chat channel and lets talk more: on irc.freenode.net
we are on #openclipart

check out cchost:

http://creativecommons.org/projects/cchost

Jon

On Fri, 2007-12-14 at 10:21 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> noreply at openclipart.org wrote:
> > What scripting language does your site use?
> > I am not an expert but do no quite a bit about PHP, some perl.
> > I would never promise to be able to do the work, but I would be willing to look at your file structure and see if I could come up with a zip app. (something that would simply zip the files in on the site , on demand, for download).
>
> Ops! My mistake... I knew I should have mentioned it in the first place,
> we are using ccHost, an application written in php, so this is what we
> need: php coders.
>
> >> Unfortunately we don't have such
> >> downloads available for the time
> >> being. However, this is a feature
> >> we consider important to have,
> >> but we are short on contributors
> >> to develop it, help is wanted.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.