[Clipart] monthly theme

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Dec 18 23:02:16 PST 2007

Greg Bulmash wrote:
> I agree with Nicu.  Also, if January is going to be cartography month,
> it should get an announcement within the next week or so, *before*
> January, so people can hit the ground running in January.

A "month" does not have to start on 1st and end on 31, it only have to
take 30 days, like 15 January - 15 February.
And I think a public announcement in the first day of the month is good
enough (if we already committed to it internally).

Anyway, I think we should avoid any major announcements during the
winter holidays break, it may get unnoticed.

> But if 2008 kicks off with a "Cartography" month, maybe it would be good
> to hash out a quick sequence of 11 other monthly themes and publish them
> on the Wiki.  A few theme suggestions...
>

> Wildlife
> Knights & Dragons

I could see myself interested in this: after drawing castles, forts and
other building, it make sense for some swords and armors :D

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/