[Clipart] themes

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Wed Dec 19 06:13:36 PST 2007

Well my comment about retroactive theme was kind of a joke. I just
noticed that we have had a lot of crests and coats of arms being
submitted this month by wipp and warszawianka.  But I'm glad it got
conversion going on the idea of themes again.

Johnny

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others."

Groucho Marx