[Clipart] Searching with images 2

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Feb 3 13:27:04 PST 2007

On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 21:19 +0000, tom whiteley wrote:
> Yes, sure I'd like to help out.
>
> Never done PHP before but I can learn.
>
> I'll also try to not break too much :-)
>
> Tom

Great, well, let me get you an account then. Here is the procedure:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/User_Management

Just send me all the pieces needed as attachments, and then I will file
it with freedesktop.org and  get you an account.

Otherwise, you can download ccHost
(http://wiki.creativecommons.org/cchost) explains a bit.

We have a few major pieces we need: 1.) import of old clipart into the
new system 2.) thumbnails for uploads

There is a good list here:

http://openclipart.org/wiki/CcHost#Migration_Tasks

Yeah, any way we can help out, please ask :)

Jon

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org