[Clipart] ccHost now completely live!

ryan lerch ryanlerch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 03:21:31 PST 2007

Firstly, id like to say, a big +50 clipart points (yes, that is
something i just made up) to rejon for the work he did iin migrating
the cchost implementation from the test area to the actual site.

great work rejon!

okies, now my problem, for some reason, the ajax-y type form that
allows me to manage the files like home.xml, wont let me change from
the one that was selected when the form is opened, usually i just
choose the file that i want to change, and it changes the text down
near the upload button, this is not happening anymore, so i cant make
any changes to the site at the moment...

also, because of this, i replaced archives.xml (where i was archiving
old news ) with a copy of the home.xml file, so if you have a copy of
that file around in your travels rejon, can you replace it please?

anyhoo, other than that, the migration seems to have gone flawlessly,
once i can upload files again, i can start on changes to the quick
stats etc,

also, now that the cchost has gone live, i think we may have a steady
stream of emails asking whats going on etc, so be ready to maybe field
some questions.

and once again - top work rejon!

thats my rant for the evening,

cheers,