[Clipart] Planet OpenClipArt

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Tue Feb 6 23:00:42 PST 2007

Ryan wrote:
> Thanks for following-up on this so quick Nicu!
>
> Its all good now, but the latest post that I did on the openclipart blog did
> not show up, I think it may be because im doing the RSS by hand, and when we
> changed cchost over, I changed the url in the rss xml from
> openclipart.org/cchost to openclipart.org.
>
> Would this effect this?

It was mainly my doing: in investigating the problem I cleared the cache
and disabled a few feeds.
I re-enabled now the feed for OCAL news do it is shown now on Planet
(unfortunately at the top for a few days, because of the cache clearing
- I still have to enable two more feeds, one for the Inkscape website
and another for Bryce's blog, both will cause the same problem, is a
problem with the way Planet deal with those specific feeds).

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/