[Clipart] Planet OpenClipArt

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Wed Feb 7 22:46:38 PST 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:

> Also, does anyone else what to put a feed up on our planetplanet? I feel
> like I'm the only one who blogs... ;)

Yeah, we can improve this:

- get more contributors to blog and aggregate their blogs.
Unfortunately, we don't have that many regular contributors and
contributors who go beyond submitting clipart;

- put more feeds from ccHost into planet. Any ideas here?

- get us to blog more often, I think rejon is the only who blog daily or
almost daily. This is highly subjective, not all have daily something to
say which the world would want to read (I think I'll blog these days
about this).

--
nicu
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/