[Clipart] shapes/stars folder

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jan 3 18:46:27 PST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-03 at 21:18 -0500, Nathan Friedly wrote:
> He has a good point there. I think keeping 15-20 might be wise. maybe
> 100 if we're feeling extravagant. But not 1300 of the things.
>
> On 1/3/07, Dan Gerhards <dan at seansastronomyshop.com> wrote:
>         When the artwork is moved, can we NOT move the 1376
>         auto-generated stars? They
>         don't improve the library. The script that created them might
>         be of use to
>         someone, but not the images.
>
>         ---Dan Gerhards

I think we should leave everything the same and build upon the past and
make edits rather than remove the old ones. Plus, there is the issue of
content redirection. We could spin out of control easily by making
decisions about deleting old non-worthy content. I think though the one
exception is content we've deemed illegal (trademarks/copyrighted
images).

What would wikipedia do, right? :)

Jon