[Clipart] Tux Paint Project Calls for Contributions

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jan 23 01:47:51 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 23:18 -0800, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: Bill Kendrick
> E-mail: bill at newbreedsoftware.com
>

> I was hoping you'd consider posting this as news on the OCAL website.
>  Thanks in advance.
>
>   The Tux Paint project (www.tuxpaint.org) is seeking contributions
> of new content to be included
>   in the next release of their award-winning Open Source drawing
> software for children.
>
>   Volunteers with skills in photography, image manipulation and
> drawing are sought to help expand
>   Tux Paint's collection of "rubber stamp" imagery (pre-drawn and
> photorealistic objects that can
>   be placed in drawings) and coloring-book-style "starter" templates
> (scenes which can be colored
>   and stamped upon).

Hi Bill, does tuxpaint support Open Clip Art Library's format of SVG? If
not, maybe we can find other ways to connect our communities through
linkage and export to PNG and/or other formats you all use...

Also, we could run a contest for you all through our site...what do you
think about that?

Jon