[Clipart] signups for the month and how to channel new people :)

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sun Mar 4 01:22:58 PST 2007

So, last month we had 1849 people register for the site. Up to today inM
March (end of the day march 3), we have had 302 people.

Thus, at this rate, we are going to break 3000 new sign-ups in march.

Anyway, this is pretty major y'all...Of course, 3K new signups might not
happen, but still, this even another 1849 is a massive scaling up for
our number of site-users who have registered.

It is super important now for us to be reviewing clip art, keeping it
sorted, and super importantly, hooking people into contributing on our
site.

How do you all think we can do a better job of hooking in people to
contribute clip art, become editors, help with development and other
tasks, from our site?

What are we doing good and what are we not doing good?

I think we should discuss these things so that we can tune our project
and site to help channel this new found user support.

Go team Open Clip Art!!!!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org